Thursday, February 23, 2012

3 things..

1) Blueberry Steel Cut Oatmeal-
Have you ever tried steel cut oats? They are a hearty, filling breakfast choice. I like to cook mine in the rice cooker. Here I did 1 cup steel cut oats, 3 cups water, & 1 cup frozen blueberries (you can also add a little bit of cinnamon and sugar if you want.) Then just push the cook button on the rice cooker. EASY. I topped it with a (overly generous) scoop of honey flavored Greek yogurt. Yum! Leftover oatmeal stores great in the fridge, and reheats in the microwave.
2) DIY Pedestal Bowl for $2.00!

Dollar Tree has these glass candle holders, and lots of fun vases and bowls. Glue them together using E6000 (found on the Walmart craft isle.) And who doesn't love Cadbury Mini Eggs? I'm addicted. Every Spring.

3) What Did I Wear?
You MUST go to Ann Taylor Loft and look through their clearance right now! I found this sweater for $4.88 (originally $79) and also a perfect fitting pencil skirt for $4.88... Holla!
Sweater- Loft, Jewelry- Cents of Style, Pants- Kohls, Boots- Cents of Style

4) Oh! There is suddenly a 4th point-

                                    
                                          Yes, THIS happened while I was blogging.
                                         So pretty right? I thought so too. Not.



No comments:

Post a Comment