Sunday, January 1, 2012

Lazy Sunday

With today being a new year, our church time changed to 9am. Yay!! Right? I love earlier church with kids... anything NOT during naptime has got to be easier, right? WRONG. Not today- not the day after New Years' Eve, when they stayed up until midnight celebrating with mom & dad. We're good parents. ;)

My alarm didn't go off, and we woke up at 8:30. Remember the part where I said church starts at 9? Yeah. It was chaos. But we were only 10 minutes late! I am slightly impressed with myself.

Let's be honest, church didn't end soon enough. But now the monsters girls are both sound asleep. And so is my hubs. And I am bypassing a beloved nap to enjoy a quiet, lazy Sunday- sittin' on the couch, sippin' on a Dr. Pepper, and Snoop Bloggy Bloggin'.

Jewelry- Cents of Style
Cardi- Target
Dress- Target
Belt- Thrifted
Tights- Target (Can you guess what my favorite store is?)
Boots- Cents of Style
Did you have a lazy Sunday too?

No comments:

Post a Comment