This stuff is so good I could eat it with a spoon! But I love to serve it with Baked Tostitos Scoops. Like, a heaping pile of its goodness with a chip hiding somewhere beneath. This recipe is one of my favorites, and is always a hit anytime I bring it to a BBQ or party.
Avocado Salsa- 2 Fresh tomatoes diced.
- 2 Ripe avocadoes, diced.
- 1/2 to 1 whole red onion, diced.
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed.
- 1 can white (or yellow) corn, drained and rinsed.
- You can also add fresh cilantro. But I don't, I think it overpowers the other flavors.
- 1 dry packet Italian dressing (Prepare in a small bowl by directions on back of the packet, but use only half of the oil it calls for.)
Gently stir all ingredients together in large bowl and serve with corn chips, or top on your burger, orrrr just eat with a spoon like a salad!